The structure used in this way is quite innovative and separates Fortnight from its competitors. Building forts and trying to get high positions is important, of course you can, for the most part, do without it just by using simpler buildings. In order to truly be upgraded in Fortnite, you need to develop skills.
A third-person game, and although you have an inventory system, it is very simplified compared to something like PUBG. You can quickly control your weapons and supplies, and each item is easy to identify. Battles with other players can be chaotic and end very quickly. The loot system in the royal battle is good, no matter where you fall, you can get good enough equipment and take part in hostilities or save your life long enough to get the best loot. Weapons can be of different rarities, and these rarities can turn the tide of the battle.
The progression system is really great. At Fortnight, you have tasks to complete, and leveling gives you rewards or XP upgrades. In the game, you visit a store, see what you want, and buy it. Skin prices are a bit overpriced, but you can earn skins by simply leveling up during the season, and since this is a free game, this is more than acceptable.
Operating system: Win 7, 8, 10 or Mac OSX Sierra (10.12.6+)
Processor: 2.5 GHz and higher
Graphics card: 1 GB and above
Memory: 4 GB and above
Hard Drive: 20 GB
How to Install the Game
- Run setup and install the game in a convenient directory.
- Register and confirm registration.
- Launch the Epic Games launcher, click «Install» and select the folder where the game was installed.
- Without closing the launcher, open the game folder and rename the Fortnite1 folder to Fortnite. Return to the launcher and click «Install».
- After checking the files you can play.
Download Fortnite v12.50 - Online only
The game is updated 27-10-2020, 06:09, to the latest version 12.50.