Raids in the game Rust— this is an integral part of the gameplay and, perhaps, even the most interesting. Such events are sorties of some users with the aim of destroying the homes of other players and appropriating to themselves everything that gamers were able to players who were not lucky enough to become victims of raids. This implies an interesting feature of the gameplay users try to carefully hide their good. Some even manage to create caches away from their main settlement.
Like any other sandbox game, Rust throws the player literally naked to the shore of a huge island. At the very beginning, a player can only dispose of a stone, but soon this stone turns into a primitive ax, and with the help of the latter it will be possible to create other objects. Mining in Rasta is the main basis through which absolutely all users go. Harvesting herbs, felling trees, searching for valuable minerals and hunting animals all this must be dealt with if you want to get to firearms in the future. On a randomly generated island where the events of the game unfold, boxes with things, items, ammunition and weapons are randomly placed. Also, from time to time, an airplane appears in the sky, which drops a huge box on the map the so-called airdrop. For the last, a particularly fierce hunt takes place.
OS: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: 2 ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
OS: Windows 10 64bit
Processor: 3 ghz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
How to Install the Game
- Download the game files through torrent.
- Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
- Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
- Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
- Сlick on the label of the game, Play!
How to connect to the server?
- Launch the game through Launcher.exe or a shortcut on the desktop.
- Launch Steam and log in to your account.
- Enter the game and press F1.
- Enter connect ip: port, where «ip» is the IP address of the server, and «port» is the port number.
connect rust.alkad.org:28015 connect rust.alkad.org:28019 connect rust.alkad.org:2291 connect rust.alkad.org:2231 connect rust-exp.alkad.org:7777 connect rust-exp.alkad.org:27777 connect rust-exp.alkad.org:7733
Download Rust v2223 (7.05.2020/4996889), Night Vision Update
The game is updated 8-05-2020, 08:45, to the latest version 2223 (7.05.2020/4996889), Night Vision Update.