Super Mario Odyssey — comes with some new elements such as larger locations or a more sandbox-like nature of the game, giving us more freedom to explore. The Mario hat also has some interesting properties and gives us access to many unique abilities. According to the tradition of the series, we play as a plumber named Mario, who must save his beloved princess Peach. This time, she faces a forced marriage to Bowser, the main antagonist of the series. The plot, however, is not that important and serves only as a pretext for our adventures. Interestingly, in Super Mario Odyssey for Switch we explore not only the fairy kingdom of mushrooms, but also an alternative world inspired by the present.
We get a 3D platformer where we explore different locations using Mario’s acrobatic abilities, collect items, avoid traps and fight the enemies we meet by jumping on their heads. From time to time we have to face powerful bosses. There are, however, some new things that have been introduced in Super Mario Odyssey. As we play, we explore many different levels such as cities, villages, villages and forests. The maps are now much larger and more sandbox-like, which gives us more freedom to explore. Now our plumbing hat is also interesting. This is a living character that gives us access to special abilities, meaning Mario can throw him and he will hang in the air, creating an additional platform for landing and jumping from a distance that would normally be too much for our plumber.
- Based on Switch release with Update 262144 installed over (v1.3.0): 5.6 GB; many thanks to Hermietkreeft.
- Two versions of Yuzu Switch emulator are included: Mainline v545 (Feb 20, 2021) and Early Access v1478 (Feb 20, 2021).
- Shader cache is included and enabled by default for smoother gameplay — you may delete it in game’s properties by opening and cleaning transferrable cache folder.
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed + compression on game files has been altered for better repack size.
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded.
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.6 to 2.3 GB).
- Installation takes 3-7 minutes (depending on your system).
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly.
- HDD space after installation: 6 GB (11.6 GB during installation).
- Language can be changed in Yuzu’s game settings (RMB on a game → Properties → System → Language).
- Alternatively you can change language in game settings.
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack.
OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
How to Install the Game
- Download the game files through torrent.
- Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
- Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
- Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
- Сlick on the label of the game, Play!
Download Super Mario Odyssey v1.3.0 + Yuzu Emu for PC - FitGirl RePack