- Good Company Case
- Overclocked Edition Content
- Razer Workshop
- Deadstick Case
- Republic of Gamers Workshop
- NZXT Workshop
- Overclockers UK Workshop
- Esports Expansion
- AORUS Workshop
- EVGA Workshop
- Fractal Workshop
- Maxed Out Edition
You will have to make a lot of efforts in trying to solve them yourself, in some cases fellow programmers who can share their experience will come to the rescue. This technical world is characterized by maximum realism, which means you get a unique opportunity to thoroughly study the computer device and get valuable information about its assembly. The knowledge acquired virtually can be safely further used in the real world.
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) — Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Install the Game
- Download the game files through torrent.
- Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
- Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
- Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
- Сlick on the label of the game, Play!
Download PC Building Simulator v1.12.2 Maxed Out Edition
The game is updated 20-08-2021, 04:34, to the latest version 1.12.2.