As you already understood, the supplement covers events that, in principle, are rarely seen in games. When was the last time you managed to fight for advice against Japan in 1939? If we are talking about the Red Army in World War II, then the first thing any player will think about is the slightly hackneyed topic of numerous battles against the Germans. In Red Star, the first half of the campaign, you will not be at war with the Germans, which is definitely fresh.
13 new scenarios:
- Lake Khasan 1938 (border conflict, with Japan, Manchuria)
- Khalkin Gol, main Japanese attack in June 1939 (border conflict with Japan, Mongolia)
- Khalkin Gol, Soviet counter-strike in early August 1939 to defeat the Japanese
- Grodno, September 1939 (vs. Poland)
- Invasion of Karelia, start of the Winter War vs. Finland, late 1939
- Summa 1939, Finnish attacks after the 1st Soviet attempt to defeat this key part of the Mannerheim Line failed
- Summa 1940, player leads the second major attempt to break through at Summa
- Viipuri 1940, concludes the Winter War
- Rasainiai, first battle in summer 1941 vs. strong German attacks
- Smolensk, player needs to defend the region of Smolensk
- Yelnya, first planned Soviet offensive of the war near Smolensk
- Rostov, first liberation of a bigger Soviet city, albeit only temporarily
- Moscow, player has to stop German attacks, then lead the Soviet counter-offensive
- Order of Battle Morning Sun
- Order of Battle U.S. Marines
- Order of Battle Winter War
- Order of Battle US Pacific
- Order of Battle Rising Sun
- Order of Battle Blitzkrieg
- Order of Battle Kriegsmarine
- Order of Battle Burma Road
- Order of Battle Panzerkrieg
- Order of Battle Sandstorm
- Order of Battle Endsieg
- Order of Battle Red Star
- Order of Battle Red Steel
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Steel-PLAZA through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download & install Update v8.4.4 / v8.5.4 / v8.5.6, in game folder.
- Copy all files of the folder «PLAZA» in game folder.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Steel.Update.v8.5.6-PLAZA [ 58.2 MB ]
Download update only: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Steel.Update.v8.5.4-PLAZA [ 45.2 MB ]
Download update only: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Steel.Update.v8.4.4-PLAZA [ 39.4 MB ]
Download update only: Order.of.Battle.World.War.II.Red.Star.Update.v8.3.0-PLAZA [ 57.2 MB ]
Download Order of Battle World War 2 - PLAZA + Update v8.5.6
Download Order of Battle World War II v8.6.5 (43289) - GOG [ 1.59 GB ]
- Morning Sun DLC
- US Marines DLC
- Rising Sun DLC
- Winter War DLC
- Blitzkrieg DLC
- Kriegsmarine DLC
- Burna Road DLC
- Panzerkrieg DLC
- Sandstorm DLC
- Endsieg DLC
- Also includes Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific
- Red Star
- Red Steel
- Red Storm
The game is updated 16-12-2020, 11:04, to the latest version 8.5.6 + All DLC.