You can get it with your hands, or you can use a special technique. In the future, one way or another, you will have to erect mining facilities, and additional processing stations to them. The game itself will let you know that it’s time to install new processing stations, when your character cannot do everything at once, in terms of processing products. Do not forget about arthropods that are trying to destroy your production because of the pollution of the planet. Their attacks must be repelled with stone walls, turrets and mines. You can destroy their lair with tanks, heavy artillery and other weapons. The short story tells that we are an astronaut who crashed on this planet. It’s good that he is a specialist in the field of engineering, and is able to create an exoskete, a power line, an oil refinery.
Version 1.1.35 Bugfixes:
- Fixed multiple issues related to placing blueprints with electric poles near other electric poles or ghost thereof.
- Fixed a lighting issue with QCK Prism mousepads.
- Fixed recipe notifications when a recipe is hidden from hand crafting.
- Fixed that units dying wouldn't contain the unit group they were part of.
- Fixed a crash when migrating entities across types in some cases.
- Fixed several crashes when writing to disk fails.
- Fixed that searching descriptions of some items didn't work correctly.
- Fixed that fast-replacing gates would remove wall control behaviors.
- Fixed desync related to manually fast replacing both ends of underground belt in a way, that they don't connect in the end.
- Fixed a crash when trying to edit the whitelist on a server while autosave happens.
- Fixed counting tiles when part of search area hits non existing chunks.
- Fixed that gate technology had no description.
- Fixed loaders would leave a gap on belt when items started moving.
- Fixed nuke did not vaporize things in the epicenter of the blast and would leave corpses and remnants behind.
- Fixed a crash when using items with inventories that contain construction robots.
- Fixed a crash when making a new game from a scenario with the map editor in a vehicle.
- Fixed not being able to leave large cars with certain shape.
- Fixed that using large values in the map editor "tick custom" field didn't work correctly.
- Fixed that radar coverage preview wasn't visible when the mouse was above invisible parts of the GUI.
- Fixed Terrain water checkbox in map generation settings didn't have the tooltip info icon.
- Fixed that the mining drill GUI couldn't be moved off screen.
- Fixed science pack requirement objective in supply challenge.
- Fixed that tooltips of slots in the statistics GUIs didn't account for force bonuses.
- Fixed that upgrading underground belts marked for upgrade didn't properly upgrade the (potentially) connected belts on the other side.
- Fixed LuaEntityPrototype::module_inventory_size would return nil when entity has 65535 slots for modules.
OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. (64 Bit)
Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage
OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 (64 Bit)
Processor: Quad core 2.5Ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB Video memory
Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Install the Game
- Download the game files through torrent.
- Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
- Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
- Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
- Сlick on the label of the game, Play!
Download Factorio v1.1.36 - RePack