Stay on top — Sims enter a university that matches their interests, attending classes in biology, computer science, art history, and even atrocities. Attend a lecture or work on coursework and presentations — the more your sim learns, the easier it will be to become successful in the careers of a teacher, lawyer and engineer. Attending classes or their walk affects academic performance, so you will have to learn how to properly manage time.
Meet, communicate and explore — how your sim will perceive the student life is completely in his hands. Sims can work out all night or relax and sleep. And, given activities such as juice pong, juggling a soccer ball and chatting with roommates, a study break has never been so fun! In addition, your sim can join school organizations related to robotics, debate, art, or even a mysterious secret society. As the school year progresses, Sims get better and find out who they should be.
The Sims 4 updated to 22.214.171.1240 and DLC is included:
- The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack
- The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff
- The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff
- The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
- The Sims 4 Life Of The Party
- The Sims 4 Get Together
- The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff
- The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff
- The Sims 4 Get To Work
- The Sims 4 City Living
- The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff
- The Sims 4 Spa Day
- The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
- The Sims 4 Parenthood
- The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff
- The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
- The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content
- The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content
- The Sims 4 P.R.I.M.A. 3000
- The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
- The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
- The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff
- The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff
- The Sims 4 Vampires
- The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs
- The Sims 4 Dine Out
- The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure
- The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff
- The Sims 4 Seasons
- The Sims 4 Get Famous
- The Sims 4 Stranger Ville
- The Sims 4 Island Living
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Discover University
- The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack
Operating system: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
Processor: Dual-core processor with 1.8 GHz frequency
Video card: 128 MB with support for Shader Model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500)
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 25 GB
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game The.Sims.4.Discover.University-CODEX through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download and install Update v126.96.36.1990 / v188.8.131.520 / v184.108.40.2060 / v220.127.116.110 / v18.104.22.1680, in game folder.
- Copy all files of the folder «CODEX» in game folder.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: The.Sims.4.Discover.University.Update.v22.214.171.1240-CODEX [ 286.0 MB ]
Download update only: The.Sims.4.Discover.University.Update.v126.96.36.1990-CODEX [ 304.2 MB ]
Download update only: The.Sims.4.Discover.University.Update.v188.8.131.520.incl.DLC-CODEX [ 546.6 MB ]
- Includes the following new DLC:
- The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack
Download update only: The.Sims.4.Discover.University.Update.v184.108.40.2060-CODEX [ 264.1 MB ]
Download DLC only: Discover.University.DLC.&.Update.Only-Anadius | Link #2 | Link #3 | Link #4 [ 5.64 GB ]
Download Language: Language.Strings-Anadius | Link #2 | Link #3 [ 133.84 MB ]
Download The Sims 4 Discover University - CODEX + Update v220.127.116.110
The game is updated 5-05-2020, 12:47, to the latest version 18.104.22.1680 + DLC.