Find the information you need in the most remote corners of space. A curious approach of the authors to the device locations on the planets. There are many hidden and filled with surprises, they change over time. This indicator is not the last value.
The surface of the planet on which you arrived literally crumbles under your feet, have time to study everything. Visit the dungeon, it is gradually absorbed by sand and dust. Keep track of your gear. Check the oxygen level, shoes, the environment is dangerous and you need to be fully equipped. The expedition has a lot of instruments, equipment that helps in the work and gives more information.
- Players can now sleep at campfires to fast-forward time. This automatically becomes available after a few loops.
- Updated writing, art, and level design across multiple planets to clarify the solution to the Ash Twin Project mystery:
- Updated writing (and ship log entries) for the Black Hole Forge, High Energy Lab, White Hole Station, Nomai Mines, and Hollow’s Lantern.
- Art and design changes for the Black Hole Forge and the area around it, including a different mural.
- Art and design tweaks for the High Energy Lab, including a new mural, better gravity alignment, and other minor art fixes.
- Art and design changes on Ash Twin, including a new mural and some architectural tweaks.
- Updated writing for the Sun Station and Interloper to clarify a certain story beat.
- Additional improvements to the key rebinding system.
- It now registers more keyboard keys and controller axes (as in: more than one axis). New binds work immediately, but aren't saved until you specifically press Save and Exit.
- Support for ultrawide resolutions and other aspect ratios
- Proper scaling for the HUD, reticle, map labels, and lock-on UI elements.
- Added support for 4k on the XBox One X
- Added support for user-customizable FOV
- Continue reading below if you want to know what else made it in!
- Slightly more speed is retained when traveling through a certain area in Dark Bramble.
- It is no longer possible to activate the "put me outside" feature of a specific Nomai device until it is necessary to do so.
- Player ship less likely to fall into the sun after falling through the black hole.
- Added dialogue to later Gabbro conversations to alleviate Archeologist achievement issues.
- Translator tool is less likely to accidentally skip over unread Nomai text.
- Translator tool now has page numbers.
- A Nomai computer in a certain room stays activated even after the orb moves away.
- Relocated fuel stash on the surface of Brittle Hollow for easier discoverability.
- Removed extraneous gravity crystal path inside a building on Giant's Deep.
- The ship’s eject button no longer allows players to bypass electricity on Giant's Deep.
- Miscellaneous writing tweaks, including tweaks to several Hearthians.
Minimum system requirements:
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor: GTX 560
Video card: 1GB of video memory
Memory on Hard Disk: 8GB
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game Outer.Wilds-CODEX [ 4.20 GB ] through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download & install Update v18.104.22.168 / v22.214.171.124, in game folder.
- Copy all files of the folder «CODEX» in game folder.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: Outer Wilds Update v126.96.36.199-CODEX [ 66.6 MB ]
Download Outer Wilds Update v188.8.131.52 - CODEX