Imagine Earth is not a peaceful strategy game in which you just go about your business. In every region, a tornado can unexpectedly occur, global warming can occur on the planet, a rise in the water level, because of which your city will simply flood. Various volcanic eruptions, a dying forest and growing deserts will become an obstacle to development. Your base can be attacked by space pirates, locusts or robbers. You have to create military towers and electrical shielding fields to fend off attacks. Improve the lives of your wards, upgrade buildings, increase the number of capabilities and characteristics of your race to become the most powerful ruler in space.
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 5 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders.
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game Imagine.Earth-PLAZA through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download & install Update v1.02 in game folder.
- Copy all files of the folder «PLAZA» in game folder.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: Imagine.Earth.Update.v1.02-PLAZA [ 197 MB ]
Download Imagine Earth - PLAZA + Update v1.02
The game is updated 10-08-2021, 15:27, to the latest version 1.02.