The most important thing is that you will be limited in time and you will have only twenty-one days to save the settlement. One thing pleases: you will have complete freedom of action, where you will be able to independently decide where to go, with whom to start a dialogue, as well as what locations and hidden corners to explore. But it is also worth remembering that every decision you take and a perfect action will have consequences, and often they may not be a pleasant one.
- Myles story about the rat king no longer freezes the dialogue interface.
- Fixed the colliders at Henry's study that allowed players to get stuck.
- A character that shouldn't appear on the third week no longer appears on that week.
- Spending money on repairing Lucas' inner bookshop now removes money from wallet as intended.
- Fixed a collider in the last scene that allowed players to walk over certain assets.
- Tweaked other minor colliders.
- Game version no longer appears during the opening cinematic.
- It's now possible to skip the opening cinematic.
- Kites now disappear from the shop when you buy them during a certain event.
- Violinists now appear in the park.
- Fixed an incorrect layer sorting during the final scene.
- Pronouns should now change as intended on the first Journal edition.
- Corrected the amount required by Wallace during certain event (both in dialogue and journal).
- Fixed some small bugs on character routines.
- Personal journal should always display not completed quests first now.
- August now has a different line if you talk with him again after choosing certain option on one of Myle's events.
- Thomas: no longer appears during Thomas' first event (this happened in the Spanish version).
- Fixed a typo when asking about the church at the city hall (this happened in the Spanish version).
- Emily no longer says she's always around her trolley (and gives some additional hints about her routine).
OS: Intel Core i3
Processor: Intel Pentium 2Ghz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
This patch requires:
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game A.Place.for.the.Unwilling-PLAZA through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download & install Update v1.0.20 / v1.0.21 / v1.0.33, in game folder.
- Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» to the folder with the game.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: A.Place.for.the.Unwilling.Update.v1.0.21-PLAZA [ 17.35 MB ]
Download update only: A.Place.for.the.Unwilling.Update.v1.0.20-PLAZA [ 17.8 MB ]
Download A Place for the Unwilling Update v1.0.33 - PLAZA