The most important thing is that you will be limited in time and you will have only twenty-one days to save the settlement. One thing pleases: you will have complete freedom of action, where you will be able to independently decide where to go, with whom to start a dialogue, as well as what locations and hidden corners to explore. But it is also worth remembering that every decision you take and a perfect action will have consequences, and often they may not be a pleasant one.
- Certain object that is destroyed on the second week shouldn't be fixed when leaving and re-entering the map.
- Certain character now shouldn't appear after the object mentioned above is destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip days when saving/loading after getting a notification about the character being tired.
- Players should no longer be able to get stuck in the church.
- Fixed a few more benches that froze the game when used.
- You shouldn't be able to trigger Lloyd's event on day 14 without the right requirements.
OS: Intel Core i3
Processor: Intel Pentium 2Ghz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
This patch requires:
How to Install the Game
- Download the Full game A.Place.for.the.Unwilling-PLAZA through torrent.
- Mount the Full ISO-image game in the «UltraISO».
- Install the game on you PC, wait for 100% installation.
- Download & install Update v1.0.20 / v1.0.21 / v1.0.33 / v1.0.35, in game folder.
- Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» to the folder with the game.
- Lock the game folder in the Windows firewall.
Download update only: A.Place.for.the.Unwilling.Update.v1.0.33-PLAZA [ 117.61 MB ]
Download update only: A.Place.for.the.Unwilling.Update.v1.0.21-PLAZA [ 17.35 MB ]
Download update only: A.Place.for.the.Unwilling.Update.v1.0.20-PLAZA [ 17.8 MB ]
Download A Place for the Unwilling Update v1.0.35 - PLAZA