The Talos Principle — is a first-person puzzle game in which you will have to dive into a journey through very unusual worlds and try to understand the meaning of these worlds and the hero himself. The game takes place in a strange fantasy, but very empty and mysterious world. Well, the plot revolves around an unusual android that woke up in a deserted place and does not understand what to do next. Here are the answers to these questions and you will have to find in the course of the game. However, the plot in this game is not so important the gameplay is much more important here, and once you start playing, you will understand why.
As for the gameplay, so in The Talos Principle — it is based primarily on two directions: exploring the surrounding world and solving numerous puzzles. As for the first, this is the most interesting thing you will wander through huge spacious open locations, you will explore and study them, and just enjoy the views and landscapes. During your travels you will find yourself in Egypt, desert Greece, and even visit a typical European medieval setting, represented by fortresses, castles, and much more. As for the puzzles, there are just an incredible amount of them here.
The developers have done just a tremendous job and have created more than a hundred physics puzzles that you just have to solve. Somewhere you will need to direct the rays and objects reflecting them, somewhere you will have to play with levers, and somewhere you will simply have to look for key objects there are many options, and each time the game offers something new. You will also be amazed by the graphics and visuals of the game. Beautiful landscapes, realistic textures of the environment, deserts and green forests, and more are waiting for you.
- The Talos Principle
- The Talos Principle — Soundtrack
- The Talos Principle — Bonus Content
- The Talos Principle — Prototype DLC
- The Talos Principle — Road To Gehenna
- The Talos Principle — Serious DLC
- Road To Gehenna DLC («Path to Gehenna») — a story addition, which takes place near the end of the original game. The plot follows one of Elohim’s Messengers, Uriel, who is sent into a hidden part of the simulation to help unsuccessful AI versions free themselves and ascend.
- Serious DLC is an add-on that adds Elohim’s alternative voice acting on behalf of Tough Sam, played by his original voice actor John J. Dick.
- Prototype DLC — an add-on that adds prototype levels created at the very beginning of the game’s development and was not included in the final release, as well as two versions of the original voice acting for Elohim from the American actor and one of the screenwriters Jonas Kyratzes.
- Bonus Content — bonus materials: a film about the creation of the game, a digital booklet, DVD art, wallpapers, posters, stickers, postcards, banners.
- The Talos Principle Soundtrack — the official soundtrack from the original game and the Path to Gehenna expansion pack in FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG formats.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 class GPU with 1GB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 480 GTX, AMD Radeon HD 5870)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD RX 480 or NVIDIA GTX 970
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 GB available space
How to Install the Game
- Download the game files through torrent.
- Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
- Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
- Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
- Сlick on the label of the game, Play!
Download The Talos Principle Gold Edition v1.0 + 3 DLC - GOG