Supraland v1.23.7 Build 8759713

Supraland v1.23.7 Build 8759713
  • P2P
  • 1.23.7 Build 8759713
  • FREE DOWNLOAD
  • TORRENT

Supraland v1.23.7 Build 8759713 Free Download Torrent

Supraland — adventure puzzle with action elements. The gameplay comes from the first person in the open game world, in which 70% of the passage is made up of puzzles and puzzles, and the remaining 30% is battles with enemies and bosses. The developers were inspired by world-famous games like Portal, Doom and Zelda. Supraland contains excellent and simple graphics, many beautiful special effects, and an almost completely interactive world will force users to immerse themselves in the gameplay.

The more tasks you solve — the more of them will appear on your way. On the way, you can find many new magic and high-tech weapons. Some cannons can create cubes and objects from nowhere to solve puzzles. Use grenade launchers, melee weapons, or objects of the surrounding world to hit enemies. You will have to overcome the abyss, or cross blocked places to continue the path. Some tasks require consistent solutions. If you cannot go through a certain point, then most likely you should go back and find another way. Work with various mechanisms, kill skeletons, demons, jump on platforms and watch how the style of the surrounding scenery changes.

System Requirements

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.66GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 780
Storage: 4000 MB available space

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows 10
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 980
Storage: 4000 MB available space

How to Install the Game
  1. Download the game files through torrent.
  2. Run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions.
  3. Choose a place on the disk, where the game will be installed.
  4. Wait for the notification that the game is installed.
  5. Сlick on the label of the game, Play!

Download Supraland v1.23.7 Build 8759713

SIZE: 4.1 GB

Gameplay Trailer

Add comment

The author will be very pleased to hear feedback about your news.

Comments 0